The Nuclear Medicine Research Team
> Professor Robert Howman-Giles, Department Head, email: email@example.com
Nuclear medicine is used increasingly to both diagnose and treat a range of diseases. Robert’s research investigates how to use imaging most effectively.
Robert has published extensively on the use of nuclear medicine and bone mineral density. His major interests lie in imaging and therapy in paediatric oncology, especially PET/CT applications, skeletal, biliary and renal disorders. He has extensive experience in lymphatic mapping in children and in adult sentinel lymph node imaging in melanoma and breast cancer.
Please visit Robert's University of Sydney profile page for more information.
> Other Research Team Members
- Justine Trpzenavoski, Chief Nuclear Medicine Scientist, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie Briody, Senior Scientist in Nuclear Medicine, email: email@example.com
- Dr David Chung, Nuclear Medicine Physician
- Dr Hamda Saleh, Nuclear Medicine Physician
- Dr Kevin London, Staff Specialist
- Theo Kitsos, Nuclear Medicine Scientist
- Daniel Armao, Nuclear Medicine Technician
- Catriona Green, Nuclear Medicine Scientist
- Kayla Rogerson, Nuclear Medicine Scientist
- Vijay Kumar, Principal Scientist