The Kids Heart Research Team
> Professor David Winlaw, Head of Heart Centre for Children and Kids Heart Research
David is a Cardiothoracic Surgeon at The Children's Hospital at Westmead and a clinician-researcher with interests outcomes and improvements to cardiac surgery and the genetics of congenital heart disease. Please visit the Heart Centre Research Team webpage and David's University of Sydney profile page for more information.
> Dr Nadine Kasparian, Head of Psychological Care and Research
Nadine is the Senior Psychologist at the Heart Centre for Children and an active researcher wanting to understand the needs and issues of children and families with chronic and life-threatening health conditions. More information about Nadine can be found on the Psychological Care and Research webpage and Nadine's University of New South Wales profile page.
> Other Research Team Members
- Charlotte Verrall, Fontan Registry Coordinator, email: email@example.com
- Claudia Nielson-Jones, Research Officer, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edith Salanga, Research Nurse, email: email@example.com
- Associate Professor Gary Sholler, Cardiac Services Director
- Dr Julian Ayer, Heart Centre for Children Staff Specialist
- Dr Gillian Blue, Genetics Counsellor and Researcher
- Dr Michelle McElduff, Clinical Psychologist
- Dr Bridget Callaghan, Research Officer
- Dianne Swinsburg, Research Officer