The Developmental Psychiatry Research Team
> Associate Professor David Dossetor, Head of Developmental Psychiatry
David is a child psychiatrist who co-leads the Developmental Psychiatry group and a sponsor of the Centre for EBSST. He has a special interest in intellectual disability and autism. Please visit David's University of Sydney profile page for more information.
> Dr Michelle Wong, EBSST Program Leader, Developmental Pyschiatry, email: email@example.com
Michelle is a Clinical Psychologist and Research Fellow with a strong interest in autism spectrum disorders and intellectual disability. She developed the Emotion Based Social Skills Training (EBSST), a developmental framework for understanding Autism Spectrum Disorder, and is the founder of the Centre for EBSST (CEBSST).
> Other Research Team Members:
- Dr Sandra Heriot, Clinical Psychologist
- Sandy Vickerstaff, Psychologist
- Dr Victoria Grahame, Clinical Psychologist
- Belinda Ratcliffe, Psychologist
- Louisa Carroll, Clinical Psychologist
- Lisa Brice, Clinical Psychologist
- Dr Phil Ray, Clinical Psychologist