KRI Senior Researcher featured in prestigious journal, ‘Nature’
Dr Julie Leask, who leads the social sciences unit at the National Centre for Immunisation Research (NCIRS), Kids Research Institute, at the Children’s Hospital at Westmead, has written an opinion piece for the internationally prestigious journal Nature. Read full story...
All links below are to PDF files:
- Don't be so pushy
- Rotavirus vax benefits far outweigh risks
- CMV toll sparks call for screening of newborns
- Clinic for alcohol disorder babies
- Disorders 'missed'
- WHEN COUGHS TURN DEADLY
- No-cry baby a born fighter
- Obesity epidemic a hazard for kids
- Costing Lives - the price of orphan drugs
- Infant risk from maternal HSV-1
- Talks highlight condition
- Parents in the dark about pneumococcal disease